Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple as ABC

Life has been crazy busy - which is a good thing. The not-so-good-thing is that I'm struggling to find the time I'd like to devote to writing creative posts. Therefore once in awhile, I'll be doing a post where I'll be throwing out to you some stuff that is just plain cool.

So,...Catch!




I first saw this poster years ago in a friend's home. Love at first sight! Not only do these folks honor Mother Nature through their project, but the images are the most astounding I've ever seen.

They also accommodate customized orders. 

Here's the Nature Alphabet:





Check them out here.

I know what I am asking for this Mother's Day  ;)!

2 comments:

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

I love that stuff! I think I am going to try walking around downtown Nashville and take some of my own letters so I can do my own "art"! Great finds!

Maria Killam said...

Okay I give it up to you lady, very cool alphabets you've posted here!!

inspiration is all around even where we least expect it