Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Note to Self: Get Organized

Alright - So here I am, many hours and weeks later after trying to figure out the ins and outs of blogging. I probably shouldn't be posting stuff until I really know what I am doing. But I hate to wait. And I learn best by doing - whether I do it right or not - I learn.  


I PROMISE to start getting some ideas and such on here once I get a few more wrinkles ironed out. Today I am trying to unearth the etiquette and legal stuff surrounding quotes and pics from other sources. If I screw up, please know I mean no harm!


On my topic agenda, I am going to look at ways to celebrate holidays through seasonal decorating. I prefer to honor Mother Nature more than I do Mother Mall. 



So I will be looking out my front door for inspirations.......I do live in wine country



photobucket

..and there are lots of farms around here, as well. If you are not as lucky, find the nearest farmer's market in your area and have at it!






Cheers! Until We Blog Again..........

No comments:

inspiration is all around even where we least expect it