Friday, January 22, 2010

It's All Related




In one of our many get-the-grey matter-rolling-is there any more coffee?- early morning-wake-up chit-chats, my hubby said it all. Without pretension. Still technically half asleep. One of those sheer gut instinct verbal burps that roll directly from the brain and off the tongue. No meditative pauses here.

"Design is all about improving the quality of life."




"                                                            "

.






There it is, folks.

                                                                                                 
It all comes down to choice. Do with it in your life as you choose.

Wow.

Very cool.


That evening, the universe being true to its infinitely brilliant ways,  introduced Emily Pilloton into my li'l corner of its swath. I just have to share with you  what she has chosen to do.




Personally, however impressed and supportive I am of this (which is more than I can do justice with here), I am ashamed to say that I am not as creative, or educated or motivated to even consider implementing design on such a grand and noble scale.




 I think that's okay, though.

Project H's mission is not wasted on someone like me. Inspiration truly is everywhere. It is people like Emily whose reach extends far beyond their intended audience. For that, the fires of inspiration continue to be fed. No matter how humble or how grand, the quality of someone's life will in fact be improved.

It's all part of the design.

Thanks, Universe.

**** all photo credits - right click image

2 comments:

Maria Killam said...

YOu know I have a blog post that I want to write that's also about being related :)

"Yeah, that works..!" said...

I can't wait to read it!

inspiration is all around even where we least expect it